I love books. I am obsessed with Mean Girls. This was a book tag waiting to happen. Whether you are a Book Blogger, or Booktuber I encourage you to do this tag. Let's make it happen, let's make it catch on like Fetch. Oh, wait.
Mean Girls Book Tag
- "It’s pronounced like Cady” - Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
- “She doesn’t even go here!” - Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
- “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” - Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
- "You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores." - Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
- “You go Glen Coco!” - Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
- “Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
- “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” - Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
- “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” - Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
- “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” - We all love Regina George. Name a villian you just love to hate.
- “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” - Your favourite fictional parents.
- “That is so Fetch!” - Which book or series would you love to catch on?
- “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” - Describe your ideal character to read about.
- “I just have a lot of feelings.” - What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
- “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” "Your Mom’s chest hair!” - Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
- “Boo, you whore.” - Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes
I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to leave your links below in the comments if you do this tag on Booktube or your blog! See you later, love ya!