First of all, apologies for missing last weeks topic. I was poorly, and haven't had a chance to write these posts ahead of time.
This week I have only included nine characters, because I didn't want to throw in a character I didn't love just for the sake of having ten, so-enjoy!
1. MacKayla, Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Adult Urban Fantasy
“I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself.”
2. Cath, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
“To really be a nerd, she'd decided, you had to prefer fictional worlds to the real one.”
3. Katy Swartz, Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout
YA Paranormal Romance
“Dogeared pages were Antichrist of book lovers everywhere.”
4. Charlie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
“It is now my favourite book of all time, but then again, I always think that until I read another book.”
5. Alaska Young, Looking for Alaska by John Green
“When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books.”
6. Celaena Sardothien, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
“Libraries were full of ideas–perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.”
7. Tessa Gray - The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
8. Will Herondale, The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”
“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.
In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters."